Castelli Technical Fabric and Care Information
Provided by Castelli Servizio Corse
Velocity Dry Fabric
Used in the Aero Race 5.0 jersey. Lightweight polyester fabric dries almost instantly. Controlled stretch allows for luxurious comfort and unmatched aerodynamic fit.
Affinity Lycra Fabric
Used on the Team Bib short. You will feel an immediate connection with AFFINITY LYCRA®. Providing ultimate support for your muscles and stretch with the body, AFFINITY has great rebound and reshaping qualities. The hydrophilic wicking keeps you dry throughout your ride.
Progetto Air X2 Pad
Used on the Team Bib short.
Kiss Air Seat Pad
Used on the Team short
Castelli products have been specially developed to meet the needs of professional athletes at the highest level of the sport so they can perform well in all conditions, from the cold of Belgium in March to the heat of France in July. We select materials that will maximize your performance but that sometimes require some extra care in washing. We cannot guarantee that your Castelli product will last forever, but we can encourage you follow the care instructions below to maximize the products performance and lifetime.
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Routine care and maintenance on your part will ensure the highest performance from our products and extend their useful lifespan.
– Always read the care label before washing your clothes.
– Close all zips and velcro fasteners and then turn the garment inside out.
– Wash with liquid detergent and rinse thoroughly, lukewarm water (max.30°C)
– Do not use a fabric softener! This can destroy the wicking treatments, membranes, water repellent treatments, etc.
– Hang dry or leave the garment flat to dry, but do not tumble dry.
For assistance with sizing, please refer to the Castelli sizing/measurement chart